Tuesday 22 April 2014

Review: Benefit's 'Agent Zero Shine' powder



One of my biggest problems make-up wise is having an oily t-zone. Between working under spot-lights and long days in college, I need a good compact powder to control the shine. I used to think that all powder was the same, and they all did the same job: to remove oil, but I was so wrong! I was using just a cheap catrice powder, which I found a bit useless as I needed to apply it frequently. Eventually, I gave in and thought I'd try the new Benefit 'The Porefessional: Agent Zero Shine', and so far it's been working wonders! 

At €33.50, it wasn't cheap, but when you take into consideration that it lasts about 3-4 months, and comes with it's own brush it doesn't seem so bad! 

You can choose what quantity of powder you need, as you have to tap it into the lid; which means no waste! The brush is great also; very soft and is easy to use. 


Results wise, I've no complaints. The powder really does control shine, both when I'm at work and when I'm out. (For the first time ever I didn't wake up after a night out to see photos of me with a greasy face!) The best part is it doesn't 'clump' your foundation, and leave those annoying little dots where the powder was applied, which is a big plus for me as they are one of my biggest make-up faux pas! So far, it is the best setting powder I've used and I'm happy with the results!

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment