Monday 7 April 2014

Beauty Edit: YSL Baby Doll Mascara Review



For months now I've wanted to get my hands on some Yves Saint Laurent make-up products; something which I finally did this month. I purchased both the 'baby doll' mascara, and the famous 'touché éclat', but that will come in a later review.

         For now, lets focus on the mascara that has been all the rage in the fashion world. Ever since I saw Miss Cara Delevingne's campaign for the product, I had to get my hands on it. At €32.50 I was hoping it would live up to expectations, which It definitely did.

         At first, I was put off by the small, stiff, and mono-levelled bristles (I usually opt for 'the bigger the better' mantra when it comes to mascaras.) However, the brush was very easy to work with, and is great for reaching inside lashes!

        The result? Fanned out, curled lashes which are dynamic and almost feline-like, with absolutely zero clumps! This mascara is so feather light, it feels as if you've none on at all. This product earns major brownie points for how easy it can be removed. There's no need to rub your eyes raw, a few sweeps of eye make-up remover is all you need. Baby Doll has become my new favourite mascara, and trust me I've tried out a lot!

         YSL's baby doll mascara is available to purchase at Brown Thomas and Debenhams.


Emma x




No comments:

Post a Comment