Wednesday 9 April 2014

Lust list x


1. H&M CONSCIOUS collection exclusive leather sandals
 
I have been lusting over these shoes ever since I saw them in a magazine a few months ago. I gave up hope of them ever reaching Irish stores. However, I was doing a bit of shopping today and saw them in the window! ( I almost cried with happiness and found it difficult to stop staring at them.) They will be available to purchase from tomorrow, along with other conscious collection exclusives. At a steep price of €119 (organic cow leather from Sweden is expensive apparently) here's hoping they still do student discount! 



2. River Island 'D&G' inspired coin hair band 



At €17 euro this hair band is more in budget, but still just as on trend! River Island are clearly taken inspiration from D&G's SS14 collection. This hair band would be perfect with a braided up-do for the Summer months. 



3. River Island handbags 


Sticking with River Island, I have fallen in love with two of their bags. First up is a slouchy crocodile leather tote, which is available in both brown and navy for a reasonable price of €45. As for the duffle bag, it is priced at €87 (I have expensive taste, I know 😞) but I just adore the blue suede and leather! 



4. Quirky Zara 'eye' shift dress


This dress will either be loved or loathed, and I have to say I simply adore it. It's so quirky and cool I can't help but love it. And at €29 euro I can't resist. 


5. 'Alex and Ani' bracelet


I've wanted an Alex and Ani bangle for months, although I always assumed they were expensive. How wrong was I? Single bangles start at €26, and sets of 3 are available at €41. Put aside the money every other month, and soon you'll have a great collection!


   Emma x






No comments:

Post a Comment